Our office will be monitoring all CDC and State Board of Health recommendations.
Individuals may choose whether or not to wear a mask when entering the office.
- Patients are to check-in and may have a seat in the waiting room. You may also call to let us know when you have arrived and continue to wait in your vehicle or outside.
- We are prescreening/taking temperatures of all patients for symptoms.
- We have increased sanitation/disinfection of all locations.
- Air Purifiers are in each room for clean ventilation.
- Fogging is done daily and in-between each patient in every operatory.
- We do request that patients restrict additional visitors with them unless needed – such as a parent, guardian or support person.